Press the Windows key + R to open the Run box, or open the Command Prompt. Type OSK and hit Enter.
Now you know what kind of keyboard you have.
Sometimes you have to change it
* because you need some automatismes
* because you bought it in France and have qwerty instead of azerty
* because 5% of keyboards are not “standard”
You will you use Microsoft Keyboard Creator
the video tutorial is here
* load the closest keyboard to what you have
* change the keys
* save as DLL
* when you don’t need it uninstall from add/remove programs