We invite you to apply to present at the Balkan Venture Forum, to take place in Skopje, Macedonia on 18th & 19th of April 2012. VentureConnect is a local partner for the competition and we invite to take part in the event.
The Balkan Venture Forum (BkVF) is a regional initiative created to catalyze the development of innovation and entrepreneurship in the Balkan region. It is being implemented by the international team of Aleksandar Tasev, William Stevens, Dr. Bratislav Stankovic, Dr. Clarisse Molad, Michael Gold and Jure Mikuz. The president of the Republic of Macedonia, Dr. Gjorgje Ivanov, is the patron of the event, highlighting its importance.
As a Presenting Company you will have the opportunity to:
- Pitch your idea to top active European VC funds.
- Create a relationship with investors and create an opportunity for investment.
- Receive a big regional and European promotion.
- Free of charge (for selected companies only).
- Applied by 31 March 2012 close of business.
- Complete a 2-page profile.
- Upload a pitching presentation.
Inspired Project Manager
VentureConnect – Entrepreneurs meet your investors!